- Having brunch in a cozy coffee shop on a cold and amazingly sunny day.
- Being able to wrap up in your warmest winter layers and wear your favourite sunglasses at the same time.
- Getting a free cappuccino from Booths.
- Having a family of geese follow you in a queue, because apparently your take-away coffee cup looks delicious.
- Finally getting a new phone after years of not owning one with a decent camera, and walking around taking photos of everything and everyone!
- Managing to successfully give directions to a person who was lost.
- Getting or giving roses for no reason at all.
- Buying a piece of wooden furniture and after getting home with it, noticing that the wood matches with the rest of your wooden stuff. Score!
- Spending the Sunday afternoon putting together a piece of furniture, that will bring you one step closer of making your first apartment seem like a dream home. These moments are made even better with acoustic autumn playlist on the background!
- Loudly declaring your plans to do your christmas shopping early this year, even though everyone knows you won’t succeed.
- Drawing a horribly ugly picture of a reindeer and having your boyfriend tell you it’s wonderful.
- Making a perfect ballerina bun without really trying.
- Cafes where you pay by how many minutes you spend inside.
- Finding an old letter from your best friend.
- Buying a kilogram of Nutella. Just because.
- Having the Bonfire Night fireworks go off close enough to be seen from your window and turning watching them into a hot chocolate drinking game.
- Reading your favourite book for the 34th time.
- Calling your grandparents. You should always remember to call your grandparents.
- Sentenced candles, especially the pine tree ones.
- Planning a meet-up with a group of people who love wine and good food as much as you do.
I hope you too had plenty of little things to smile about today!